What causes acne and how to cure acne scars?
Feeling insecure because of your acne or scars that left so many blemish marks on your skin, long after the breakout has subsided.
How to get rid of acne scars?
Acne is one of the most common skin conditions. It affects more than 80% of people at some point in their lives, nearly 70% of people will experience acne during adolescence.
Acne scars are an unfortunate side effect of acne, and they can be discouraging. But there are ways to help you get rid of them! Acne scars occur when a pimple or other blemish on your face forms a raised bump that stays after it heals. This is caused by inflammation, which occurs on the skin when bacteria or dirt gets into the pores.
What Causes Acne On Our Skin?
The modern lifestyle has changed dramatically over the years and due to pollution, stress and poor diet choices, all these contributes to acne on our face. In addition, there are many other factors like the cause of an increase in sebum production which makes your skin sensitive to damage from the sun, leading to more breakouts.
Acne is a skin condition that affects most of the world population. Acne scars can be one of the most difficult parts of dealing with acne. They are permanent, and may make you look like you have a bad skin problem. There are many reasons for developing acne scars :
1) Stress: Stress hormones affect our hormones and make them more reactive which can lead to breakouts on your face or other parts of your body like your back or chest area.
2) Having oily skin: Happens when the sebaceous glands in the skin make too much sebum. Sebum is the waxy, oily substance that protects and hydrates the skin. Sebum is vital for keeping the skin healthy. However, too much sebum can lead to oily skin, clogged pores, and acne, harming our skin instead.
3) Unhealthy Diet: Consuming unhealthy food often like oily food will create fats in our bodies which ultimately lead to the formation of acne on our skin.
Best ways to get rid of acne scars
Since acne scars are so difficult to remove, no single treatment is ideal for everyone. Depending on how serious is your scar and skin type, one or a combination of the following methods may enhance the appearance of your skin.
1. Aloe Vera Gel - Increase the blood flow to your skin and get rid of harmful bacteria, it can also be use liberally on your face in place of a cleanser.
2. Tea Tree Series Face Wash - The revitalizing Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash can help! It will assist in restoring balance to your skin by embracing a structured skincare routine if you frequently have breakouts and excess oil on your face.
3. Brightening Face Mask - Face masks moisturize and nourish skin while reducing redness, irritation, and dark spots. They are also filled with antioxidants and other healthy elements that too can solve our acne scar problems.
Buy Hebeloft Face Care Items
People who suffer from serious skin conditions like acne often turn to several medications, lotions, and natural cures to get better. They could also consider changing their eating and lifestyle habits, to entirely cure it.
Hebeloft recommends Skylake's Tea Tree series. Tea tree is known as a powerful natural acne treatment because it interacts with the skin's natural oil to stop clogged pores from becoming food for bacteria.
This cleanser is good in removing dirt and dead skin cells from the skin, which helps the skin get rid of toxins and damaging radicals that can cause significant inflammation.
Pretty skin pH 5.5 Acne Cleansing Foam is a hypoallergenic, low acid cleansing foam that is created for troubled sensitive skin. Specially formulated to cleanse skin gently without irritation while removing skin waste from clogging pores. Helps to control oil, remove dead skin cells, remove sebum to make your skin moisturized. Tea Tree and Centella leaf extract help to soothe redness and remove sebum and dead skin cells. The Acne Cleansing Foam pH 5.5 is slightly acidic and it balances the skin by maintaining skin barrier and protect skin from external irritation.
Pretty skin pH 5.5 Acne Cleansing Foam
Aloe vera has antibacterial qualities that can help manage and decrease microorganisms that cause acne that keeps our skin healthy and radiant.
If one prefer facial masks that does the help for acne, Dr.Jart+ Dermask Porecting Solution Facial Mask provides fresh, clear, glowing skin with this fun, innovative bubbling mask. Providing comprehensive pore care by cleansing and tightening pores with black charcoal and correcting bubbles.
You will find natural products with Hebeloft's product that nurture the skin, giving it a glowing glow, as well as resolving scar issues.