Hair Loss 101: How to Prevent Hair Loss and Scalp Care
Join hebeloft’s Telegram channel @Hebeloft, to get the latest updates and promotions!
Each hair has a lifetime of two to five years. Hair loss can be caused by both aging and genetics. Whether your hair loss is the consequence of a long-term or short-term health problem, there are steps you can take to safeguard the hair you have.
What is the function of Shampoo?
The shampoo is used to remove debris and excess oil from your hair. Many commercial shampoos, on the other hand, include harsh chemicals. They can rob your hair of the natural oil and fatty acids that keep it strong and silky after only one application. Examine the components in your shampoo and try to choose one that is natural or herbal hair loss shampoo.
Cure for Hair Loss
If you're losing a lot of hair, try mixing up your products. We suggest that you take a look at our amazing Korean hair loss shampoo Arum Anti Hair Loss Treatment Set. It will provide the strength and density that your hair requires to grow. It strengthens your hair from roots and prevents hair fall.
Healthy habits to stop hair loss
Here are some scalp care suggestions to assist you in stopping hair loss. Follow these guidelines to avoid hair damage that might lead to hair loss:
- Don't bleach your hair too often and leave your hair color as it is. Give your hair time to heal between blowouts and hair treatments.
- Tight braids should not be used to style your hair. Use a simple shampoo that is formulated for your hair type.
- Brush your hair with a natural-bristle brush that is fairly firm to avoid tearing it. Hair brushing may improve the condition of your hair just as much as any herbal hair loss shampoo would do.
- Apply thorough strokes from the scalp to the tips of your hair with a suitable brush to spread the hair's natural oil. Brushing your hair when it's damp, when it's most fragile, should be avoided.
- Many hair styling products have been related to hair loss because the chemicals in these products adhere to the scalp and become lodged in the follicles, preventing hair from reaching the surface. Avoid overusing hair gels and instead, go for natural styling solutions that contain fewer chemicals.