Lindsay Balance Spirulina Modeling Mask
- Lindsay Modeling Mask is made of the natural, fine and absorbent exfoliator, diatomite. This mask is formulated with alginates extracted from kelps, it helps to soften, hydrate, and soothe your skin, leaving it feeling silky and soft. To apply the mask, add water, serum or ampoule into the powder and wait till it turns into a soft, friable and gel-like texture.
Perfectly contours to the shape of your face.
Effectively pulls out toxins and other skin-clogging impurities.
Plump up skin by improving hydration and minimizing the pores.
Moisturizing agents in the mask provides lasting comfort and restructure the skin barrier.
- How to Use:
Mixing the mask powder with serum or ampoule will enhance the effects of the mask.
1) Let the powder settle. Tear along the perforated line.
2) Mix the powder with 7 spoons of water using the given spatula or pour water into the rubber mask cup up to the marked line. Stir the mixture well until it becomes a gel-like texture.
3) Spread a thick and even layer onto clean, dry skin. Start with the cheeks, chin, forehead, and finish with the nose. Make sure a thicker layer is applied toward the edges of the face, as this will make it easier to lift and peel off afterwards.
4) Leave on for 10-15 minutes until mask becomes a solid, rubbery texture.
5) Gently peel off the mask and rinse off any residue with warm water. Follow with your regular skincare.
- Diatomite, Glucose, Algin, Calcium Sulphate, Spirulina powder, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Magnesium Carbonate, Allantoin, Potassium Alginate, Gold extract, Portlaca extract, Aloe powder, Cellulose Gum, Chromium Oxide Greens, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, flavoring