BELL Bladder Control Tea For Women is good for:
- Bladder Control, no more embarrassment from frequent urination, accidents or leakage
- Cleanses the urinary tract and addresses inflammation
- Helps prevent UTIs in women
- Taste great hot or cold, caffeine-free tea
BELL Bladder Control Tea For Women
Bell Lifestyle's Bladder Control caffeine-free loose tea for the many women suffering from urinary incontinence. It is an all-in-one, natural solution to help reduce sleepless nights and days of isolation caused by bladder and urinary incontinence. With Bladder Control Tea for Women, you get a masterful blend of therapeutic herbs to help you maintain control of your bladder and most importantly your life.
“Going shopping again without having to look for a ladies room! For at least ten years, I had this bladder problem. After drinking Bell Lifestyle’s Bladder Control Tea for four weeks, I am enjoying going out shopping and not having to look for ladies room every twenty minutes. This tea tastes very good and it works. I have been telling my friends. Thank you for this help!"
- Margaret M., 91, Ottawa, ON
Adult Females: Drink 1 cup of tea, 1-2 times daily in between meals. After desired results have been attained, drink 1 cup of tea daily for maintenance as required. Take a few hours before or after taking medication(s). If you prefer a sweeter tasting tea, try adding stevia or a small amount of honey.
* If you are suffering from any medical condition, kindly consult a health care professional before consumption
* Do not consume if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
* Results may vary from one person to another
Medical Ingredients: Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) (fruit/berry) 1000 mg, Early goldenrod (Solidago gigantea) (aerial part) 265 mg, Stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) (leaf) 558 mg, Small-flower willow herb (Epilobium parviflorum) (aerial part) 500 mg, Parsley (Petroselinum crispum) (herb) 686 mg, Rose hips (Rosa canina) (berry) 119 mg
Non-medical ingredients: Marshmallow root, cornsilk, natural lemon flavour
成年女性：在两餐之间喝 1 杯茶，每天 1-2 次。 达到预期效果后，根据需要每天喝 1 杯茶进行保养。 在服药之前或之后服用几个小时。 如果您喜欢味道更甜的茶，请尝试添加甜叶菊或少量蜂蜜。