Bell Constipation Relief Tea is good for:
- Short-term relief of occasional constipation with effective herbs, such as dandelion, alder buckthorn, bitter fennel, turkey rhubarb, and more
- Provides antioxidants to help hinder free radical damage to the cells and helps to tone the digestive tract
- Naturally occurring anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antiseptic properties
Bell Constipation Relief Tea
20 Tea Bags
Natural Soothing Tea for occasional irregularity of constipation. The tea that made from natural ingredients like Buckthorn which are used in Herbal Medicine for the short-term relief of occasional constipation. A delicious, multi-herb tea that is gentle on the digestive system.
“I have tried many natural products over the 11 years I have suffered with constipation. Some of the other products would either not work, or leave me with cramps or diarrhea. I find the combination of herbs in constipation Relief Tea gentle and effective to use for occasional constipation treatment”
-Fatima S, 47, Toronto
Adults: Drink 1 cup of tea, 1-3 times daily as needed. Use 1 tea bag per cup. Let it steep for 3-5 minutes and squeeze tea bag well. Allow at least 6 to 12 hours for laxative effect to occur. Take a few hours before or after taking medications or other health products.
* If you are suffering from any medical condition, kindly consult a health care professional before consumption
* Do not consume if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
* Results may vary from one person to another
成人：根据需要每天喝 1 杯茶，1-3 次。 每杯使用 1 个茶包。 让它浸泡3-5分钟，然后把茶包挤好。 至少需要 6 到 12 小时才能产生通便作用。 在服用药物或其他保健品之前或之后服用几个小时。