Brand Story - Derma Science
With 30 years of experience, Prestige Cosmetics Korea, Co., Ltd has created a new brand of products called “Derma Science”. Derma Science was developed by the combine efforts of skin care professionals and a team of exceptional R&D researcher; committed to bringing the highest standards of professional skin care products. Products under the Derma Science range has been engineered according to the analysis of customer’s needs, mainly:
- Anti- wrinkle protection
- Bright and radiant skin
Derma Science focuses on protecting the skin from 3 main harmful factors (UV rays, Dehydration and Oxidization) and tackling other skin problems making it suitable for all skin types. The main ingredients for the product is collagen and PLX-SA, which is a combination of 5 natural herb extracts that enhances the skin’s immune system; allowing the effects of active ingredients in the formula to be long lasting.
PLX-SA Consist of 5 Natural herbs:
- Centela Asiatica extract - Centela Asiatica is a perennial herb also known as Gotu Kola. It contains Triterepenoids that helps to speed up wound healing, boost antioxidants, strengthen the skin and increase blood supply around the wounded area.
- Portulaca Oleracea Extract - Portulaca Oleracea also goes by the name of Purslane, and one of its benefits is that it has a soothing effect and is a good treatment for inflammatory skin. It is also packed with antioxidant vitamins. Portulaca Oleracea can help to fight aging effects of wrinkles as well as brighten up the skin.
- Chelidonium Majus Root Extract - Chelidonium Majus, commonly referred to as Greater Celandine; contains a variety of alkaloids and flavonoids which has a superb antioxidant potential. It is also known to help with eczema symptoms such as inflammation and itchiness. Chelidonium Majus has showcased strong antimicrobial abilities in the content of the plant.
- Saposhnikovia Divaricata Root extract - Saposhnikovia Divaricata Root also known as Fang Feng, is a herb that is mainly used in traditional oriental medicine. It consist of Antipyretic (Reduction of fever), Antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties. Making it commonly used in many health applications.
- Licorice Root Extract - Licorice Root contains an active compound that is called “Glabridin”. It helps to diminish dark under-eye circles, discolouration, lightening skin and age spots. It also contains “licochanlcone” which helps to balance oils making it good for people with oily skin.